The Fine Print
Grace Photographics/Grace Berge
Registration to any of my photo workshops/tours acknowledges that you have read, understand and agree to the polices outlined here.
– Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Payment is due in full at time of registration unless otherwise specified.
Spouses, family members, friends, etc. who are traveling with you and who have not registered for the workshop, are unable to partake in any group functions.
– Cancellation Policy: All workshop tuition fees are non-refundable. If an emergency should arise and you need to cancel, the workshop fee can be transferred to another of my photo workshops within a year’s time. . Note that there is a $95 administrative fee, and there must be availability for chosen workshop. If the workshop you are transferring to is more than the original amount paid, the remaining balance will be due to complete registration. No fees are to be returned if the transferred workshop is less than the original payment.
In the event that it is deemed necessary to cancel a workshop, a full refund of tuition fees will be provided, which the participant(s) acknowledges as full and final settlement. In the event of a workshop cancellation, airline tickets, car rentals and hotel reservations associated with participation in this workshop will not be refunded. It is strongly recommend you purchase refundable airline tickets and make refundable car and hotel reservations. It is also recommended you carry travel and camera equipment insurance
– Partial Payment: Some workshops may allow for partial payment when registering. Partial payments are subject to the same cancellation policy stated above. Following the initial partial payment you will be contacted to arrange for payment of the balance. Monthly installments are an option. Remaining balance must be paid in full 90 days prior to the start of the workshop. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your registration. Fees already paid will be transferred to another workshop at my discretion.
– Liability Limitations: I aim to provide a safe, educational and enjoyable experience. I assume no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the workshop or in transit thereto. I cannot accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided. I reserve the right to change our arrangements should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the workshop due to exceptional circumstances.
By participating in this workshop you acknowledge that you have read the information concerning responsibility and release Grace Photographics/Grace Berge, and any cooperating agent from any liability. Grace Photographics/Grace Berge will assume no liability for injury, illness, or loss of personal property or expenses thereof associated with workshop participation. You also acknowledge that Grace Photographics/Grace Berge has the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and that these policies are subject to change at any time.
– Unless otherwise mentioned, tuition does not include any park admission fees, hotel/lodging, meals, or car rental/transportation costs. Any needed gear or equipment rentals, etc. are not included and are the students’ responsibility. A list of area accommodations can be emailed to you upon request, following your registration.
– Photos/Video of Students: Photos and video may be taken during the workshop and used for advertising future workshops on websites and print media owned by Grace Photographics/Grace Berge and/or other sites & media that advertise workshops taught by Grace Photographics/Grace Berge. Acceptance of these terms implies that the participant agrees to such usage with no further compensation above and beyond the photo instruction received during the workshop. If requested, Grace will send to the student the full-resolution images being used which includes the student, to keep and make prints if desired. This also applies to any testimonials provided in-person, online, or on any public forum..